Overview of 200 hours vinyasa flow yoga teacher training Course
Statistics have proved that yoga is the sole remedy of all sorts of dilemma. When medicines also stops working doctors suggest yoga to regain energy and power to be stay healthy and fit. Several hospitals have started to induce a yoga therapy session for patients. Yoga is responsible for every positive vibes I our body. It not influences the body but also the mind. Experts have proven that attaining the power of yoga will never push you backward in life.
Yoga is for those who have attained eternal patience. It can heal or activate even the smallest of the cells in a body. If you are looking for a yoga course that can make you the roots of eternity Rishiskesh Nath Yogshala offers to several basic and advance level of courses if you also wish to be an expert trainer or willing to pursue it as a full-fledged career. The course mentioned below is discussed in deep to enroot paths for aspirants willing to learn.
Rishikesh Nath Yogshala provides 200 hours yoga teacher training that includes:
Vinyasa is the specific yoga position which forms a sequence in the body flow to connect each and every body part and cleansing breathing system. Emerged from sanskrit it’s literal meaning is connection that is also known as ashtanga vinyasa yoga. Several poses in vinyasa yoga are twisting, back bend, forward band, inversion and core strength.
Vinyasa yoga helps in increasing strength and stamina that was quiet invisible during your lazy days. You will attain flexibility and if you have any blockage in the body it will be eliminated forever. Knowing what your mind wants and trying to control it is an issue of everyone on this planet but this course will help you attain the self control on your mind.
The word ashtanga that has formed from sankrit has two meaning by fragmenting the word ashtanga into ashtanga, that literally means eight limbs. These limbs are the eight branches which had emerged from basic lifestyle and principles. Niyamas and yamas are the ethics followed by guru’s of physiology.
It is the most important course among all that is offered by Rishikesh Nath yogshala for the aspirants. Strength of an individual is visualized after attaining the power of this course. After perfecting the sills of yoga philosophy you will be able to find your true self. Yoga is well shaped by practicing the attainment of Vedanta philosophy.
Pranayama has emerged from Sanskrit. It is a yoga practice that opens up the vessels of nose. Breathing from nose and taking you’re breathing to a whole new level through an asana named as kapalbharti helps in opening all the veins and muscles of the human body. Deepen your breath to reach eternity.
The Pranic Body
- Natural Breathing
- Abdominal Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Yogic breathing
- Nadishodhana Pranayama
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Sheetkari pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Bhastika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Moorchha Pranayama
- SuryaBheda Pranayama
- Chandra bhedana pranayama
- Swana pranayama
Alignment is the ideal body posture in yoga. There are lots of variations in our body while changing postures of yoga. It’s glimpse is eye gazing. Although wear and tear of bona is taken good care of.
Several techniques of meditation are provided in this course to increase the stability of learners to have a control on their minds and body through breathing. Meditation has been practiced since ancient times because it’s power of controlling the eternity of patience and answers of the universe. Several yogi’s has been in meditation for 1000’s of years. The true motive behind meditation is, knowing the answers about the existence of everything and its purpose.
One should attain proper knowledge regarding the physical body. The injury is protected by knowing the physical and spiritual anatomy of breathing, inversions and savasana.
All the courses provided by Rishikesh Nath Yogshala are affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA and there is a certification that is provided at end of the course. The 200 hours yoga teacher training is a 26 days course.
Expert Yoga trainers here are working with us for helping Yoga enthusiasts to become professionals by learning the science of Yoga in the legitimate way.
We offer all the facilities that can make it easy for people to learn Yoga without facing any kind of obstacle.
Get in touch with us today to get more details!
The course is built on the principle of occupation in the school, so we will live, eat and engage in the building of our school. For the entire duration of the training, the school will be your second home, where you will feel comfortable and cozy. All rooms are clean, include a shower, hairdryer, double bed with fresh linens.
Accommodation in the school is individual as well as shared. The food in the school is exclusively vegetarian. Our menu consists of fresh, tasty and varied food, prepared according to Ayurvedic canons. The dishes are chosen in such a way that the students are full of energy and vigor for successful learning.
The trainee needs to be competent for graduating as a Yoga teacher as per their class based participation and ongoing observations during classes. Trainees also receive valuable feedback on the practical sessions from assistant teachers and senior teachers. They need to meet the certain teaching standards regarding their anatomy, adjustments, asana alignment, and communication. As a trainee, you will be required to work in groups and others on teaching practicums. Applicants must be prepared to undergo constructive training on regular basis. You will be provided with proper study material as well as guidance throughout the assessment phase.
Overcome the theoretical and practical tests that are proposed and perform the formative assessment tests, which will be indicated throughout the course, in order to obtain the corresponding accreditation.
- Daily study. For a good use of the course, the student will commit to dedicate at least two hours to the daily study.
- Teaching materials. The student must know that for this course he will be given didactic material protected by copyright.
- Punctuality. Classes have their established start time that must be respected at all times.
- Optional reinforcement. The student may request these optional reinforcement classes.
- 05:00-06:00 am – Wake up with herbal Tea
- 06:00-07:30 am – Prayanama, Mantra chanting, Mudras and Bandhas
- 07:30-09:00 am – Vinyasa Flow
- 09:00-10:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:00-11:00 am – Self study
- 11:00-12:00 pm – Yoga Philosophy
- 12:15-13:15 pm – Alignment
- 13:15-14:15 pm – Lunch
- 14:00-15:00 pm – Rest
- 15:00-16:00 pm – Karma Yoga
- 16:00-17:00 pm – Anatomy
- 17:00-18:30 pm – Ashtanga Yoga
- 18:30-19:00 pm – Tea break
- 19:00-20:00 pm – Meditation
- 20:00-21:00 pm – Dinner
- 22:00 pm – Light Out
What we expect from you
- Normal physical and psychological resilience
- Harmonious and balanced cooperation in the training group
- Relaxed after the training weekend
- Election of a further participant as a training and training partner for deepening the content of the training
- Take-over of small activities to the common good of the group in the course of the training (Karmayoga): (eg preparation of tea and meals, assistance in the yoga room)
- Openness and commitment: The training is aimed at everyone who wants to deepen their practice and share with others. A certain vinyasa yoga experience is desirable, however, passion, dedication, and openness with which you want to devote yourself to education are far more important. We expect you to integrate yoga into your everyday life during your training.
- Discipline: Prerequisite for obtaining the certificate is the 100% presence during the entire training and the internship, the submission of all homework and book reports, as well as the existence of the theoretical and practical examinations.
Course Fee and Available Dates
|START DATE||END DATE||PRICE WITH SHARED ROOM||PRICE WITH PRIVATE ROOM|
|3rd of Every Month||28th of Every Month||999 USD||1199 USD|
Booking amount due with the application fee is USD 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) and remaining fee needs to be paid on arrival.
Course Fee Includes
- Textbooks, Manual, and other printed course materials
- Lessons from 6 professional yoga and meditation teachers and guest lecturers
- Use of yoga props during the course
- Vegetarian meals (3 times a day), 2 time tea
- Comfortable accommodation in the first established school in Rishikesh
- Local sightseeing two outdoor tour on weekend
- 1 Ayurvedic massage, and Shatkarma Kit (Cleansing techniques)
- FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
Excluding– Any other local travel or sightseeing, other items of personal nature.