300 hours ashtanga yoga teacher training Course
Rishikesh Nath Yogshala provides training for yoga teachers not only as employees of yoga studios, but as representatives of the yogic lifestyle. The school was created in order to immerse students in the mental and spiritual practices of yoga, and not only to improve the physical body. Such an approach goes far beyond teaching theoretical and practical fundamentals of yoga. Our guruji’s prepare you to practice daily and be aware at every moment, as well as in all areas of life, to follow the principles of yoga.
Overview and Details
Our 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (YTTC) is an intensive 4-week study program designed to deepen your existing Yoga knowledge and fundamentals. Students must have completed a 200-hour TTC Yoga course in any style to enroll as a student and prepare for more advanced personal and professional research on the transforming power of yoga: body, mind and soul. The body is an impressive expression of geometry and bringing your knowledge of alignment to an advanced level will allow you to work with new and advanced students alike in a much more specific way.
Ashtanga 300-hour course is ideal for practicing middle and advanced yoga. If you already have a knowledge base, you have been practicing for several years and want to deepen your knowledge of yoga, then this course is for you. The course will present a broader excursion into the philosophy of yoga, more time will be devoted to correcting the performance of asanas and explaining the features of teaching.
In this program, emphasis is given to how to teach Ashtanga, Philosophy, Pranayama, Alignment, Meditation and Anatomy effectively to people of diverse backgrounds and cultures. These advanced programs are very beneficial for yoga teachers for sustainable growth as professional yoga teachers. Therefore, if you are looking for a certificate of 300 hours of yoga teacher training program that fits your budget and ensures you the quality, then India seems to be the right place for you.
A proper understanding of the physical body is provided to the aspirants so that they can easily prevent any kind of injury after or during the Yoga practice. Two types of anatomy in Yoga include Spiritual and Physical.
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Bodily systems
- Digestive system
- Nervous System
It is the foundation of the courses that are offered by Rishikesh Nath Yogshala, it is the key for generating yogic strength. By learning the Philosophy of Vedanta, you will be able to understand the foundation keys of Yoga.
As the Sanskrit word Asth means eight, this Yoga practice has eight branches that are followed for practicing it. It is one of the most known practices of Yoga that has various health benefits.
There are various meditation techniques that are a part of this course for helping aspirants to learn the ways to have a control on their breath.
All the courses provided by Rishikesh Nath Yogshala are affiliated and there is a certification that is provided at the end of the course. The 300 hours yoga teacher training is a 29 days course that starts from the 2nd of every month till 30th.
The location of the institute is peaceful with the lush green surroundings. There are some of the expert Yoga trainers that are working with us for helping Yoga aspirants to become better professionals by learning the science of Yoga in the right way.
We offer all the facilities that can make it easy for people to learn Yoga without facing any kind of difficulties.
Get in touch with us today to get more details!
The course is built on the principle of occupation in the school, so we will live, eat and engage in the building of our school. For the entire duration of the training, the school will be your second home, where you will feel comfortable and cozy. All rooms are clean, include a shower, hairdryer, double bed with fresh linens.
Accommodation in the school is individual as well as shared. The food in the school is exclusively vegetarian. Our menu consists of fresh, tasty and varied food, prepared according to Ayurvedic canons. The dishes are chosen in such a way that the students are full of energy and vigor for successful learning.
The trainee needs to be competent for graduating as a Yoga teacher as per their class based participation and ongoing observations during classes. Trainees also receive valuable feedback on the practical sessions from assistant teachers and senior teachers. They need to meet the certain teaching standards regarding their anatomy, adjustments, asana alignment, and communication. As a trainee, you will be required to work in groups and others on teaching practicums. Applicants must be prepared to undergo constructive training on regular basis. You will be provided with proper study material as well as guidance throughout the assessment phase.
Overcome the theoretical and practical tests that are proposed and perform the formative assessment tests, which will be indicated throughout the course, in order to obtain the corresponding accreditation.
- Daily study. For a good use of the course, the student will commit to dedicate at least two hours to the daily study.
- Teaching materials. The student must know that for this course he will be given didactic material protected by copyright.
- Punctuality. Classes have their established start time that must be respected at all times.
- Optional reinforcement. The student may request these optional reinforcement classes.
- 06:00 am – Wake up with herbal Tea
- 06:30 am – Pranayama, Cleansing, Mudras and Bandhas
- 08:15 am – Asanas
- 10:00 am – Breakfast
- 11:00 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 12:10 pm – Alignment
- 13:15 pm – Lunch
- 14:00 pm – Rest Time
- 15:00 pm – Karma Yoga
- 16:00 pm – Anatomy
- 17:15 pm – Asanas
- 18:45 pm – Tea break
- 19:00 pm – Meditation
- 20:00 pm – Dinner
- 22:00 pm – Light Out
The Association for Yoga and Meditation will award you the 300-Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Rishikesh and this is internationally recognized by Yoga Alliance USA . After successfully completing your certification you can register with Yoga Alliance USA.
What we expect from you
- Normal physical and psychological resilience
- Harmonious and balanced cooperation in the training group
- Relaxed after the training weekend
- Election of a further participant as a training and training partner for deepening the content of the training
- Take-over of small activities to the common good of the group in the course of the training (Karmayoga): (eg preparation of tea and meals, assistance in the yoga room)
- Openness and commitment: The training is aimed at everyone who wants to deepen their practice and share with others. A certain vinyasa yoga experience is desirable, however, passion, dedication, and openness with which you want to devote yourself to education are far more important. We expect you to integrate yoga into your everyday life during your training.
- Discipline: Prerequisite for obtaining the certificate is the 100% presence during the entire training and the internship, the submission of all homework and book reports, as well as the existence of the theoretical and practical examinations.
Course Fee and Available Dates
|START DATE||END DATE||PRICE WITH SHARED ROOM||PRICE WITH PRIVATE ROOM|
|2nd of Every Month||30th of Every Month||1399 USD||1599 USD|
Booking amount due with the application fee is USD 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) and remaining fee needs to be paid on arrival.
Course Fee Includes
- Textbooks, Manual, and other printed course materials
- Lessons from 6 professional yoga and meditation teachers and guest lecturers
- Use of yoga props during the course
- Vegetarian meals (3 times a day), 2 time tea
- Comfortable accommodation in the first established school in Rishikesh
- Local sightseeing two outdoor tour on weekend
- 1 Ayurvedic massage, and Shatkarma Kit (Cleansing techniques)
- FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
Excluding– Any other local travel or sightseeing, other items of personal nature.