About the course- summary
300-hour certified training course for yoga teachers imply a deeper dive into the theory and philosophy of Yoga discipline, and as a consequence, the initiation of a strong foundation for the development of a deep personal practice and teaching. This intensive course is designed for slightly more than 4 weeks with a full load during the day.
A certified 300-hour course can be the next step in your development in yoga as a trainee and an instructor. The course meets all the standards of the International Yoga Alliance and involves the delivery of the International Certificate to the participants, with successful passing of exams!
The program has been worked out in detail by our teachers from India, followers of the traditions of the ancient teachings, people of the famous Bihar School of Yoga, Shivanand Ashram, Yoga University in Haridwar, etc.
The main task is to balance the physical exercises, such as Ashtanga (The second series) and Hatha Yoga, and the development of theoretical knowledge and philosophy of yoga.
Thanks to the practice of Pranayama, you will learn new techniques of working with energy (including the chakra system), in Meditation classes, you will pass to a qualitatively new level of work with the mind.
The Anatomy classes of yoga help you to understand the secrets of the physical body, connected directly with the subtle body and yoga practice, and the practice of Asan’s Detunement will help you to individually approach the characteristics of the bodies of the pupils, using knowledge of the structure of the body and the materials of Iyengar (belts, blocks, bolsters, )
As part of the 300-hour course, you will pass advanced asanas of Hatha Yoga and the 2nd series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, so prepare for the course is physically and mentally.
A proper understanding of the physical body is provided to the aspirants so that they can easily prevent any kind of injury after or during the Yoga practice. Two types of anatomy in Yoga include Spiritual and Physical.
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Bodily systems
- Digestive system
- Nervous System
It is the foundation of the courses that are offered by Rishikesh Nath Yogshala, it is the key for generating yogic strength. By learning the Philosophy of Vedanta, you will be able to understand the foundation keys of Yoga.
As the Sanskrit word Asth means eight, this Yoga practice has eight branches that are followed for practicing it. It is one of the most known practices of Yoga that has various health benefits.
There are various meditation techniques that are a part of this course for helping aspirants to learn the ways to have a control on their breath.
All the courses provided by Rishikesh Nath Yogshala are affiliated and there is a certification that is provided at the end of the course. The 300 hours yoga teacher training is a 29 days course that starts from the 2nd of every month till 30th.
The location of the institute is peaceful with the lush green surroundings. There are some of the expert Yoga trainers that are working with us for helping Yoga aspirants to become better professionals by learning the science of Yoga in the right way.
We offer all the facilities that can make it easy for people to learn Yoga without facing any kind of difficulties.
Get in touch with us today to get more details!
Accommodation and place
About the place and the school
The school located in Tapovan Rishikesh and it has its own orders and disciplines. This will help you focus on the lessons and usefully spend free time. And the reigning atmosphere of friendliness in an international team will help you feel at home cozy, make new acquaintances with interesting people and just enjoy the unique atmosphere of India.
Overtime our students can enjoy various excursions that are included in the program, get acquainted with Rishikesh, capture the unique landscapes of the mountains.
Overview and course details
The course is aimed at a deeper understanding of the ancient yoga tradition through the prism of the modern world. With the help of a simple training system, you can bring basic knowledge of yoga to any person. You will receive practical guidance on the introduction of correct habits, which will be useful to you and your students.
Short program of the 300-hour course:
- Repetition and elaboration of asanas 200 hours course.
- Detailed explanation of teaching methods.
- Explanations of the nuances of adjusting asanas.
- Training intensive pranayama, Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga, Philosophy, Alignment, Meditation and Anatomy.
- Explanation of the features of Iyengar Yoga.
- In-depth study of the theory and practice of meditative techniques.
The following is a brief summary of the resume for the 300-Hour Diploma in Yoga Teacher Training. At the beginning of the classes, participants will receive a brochure with all the information.
Module – 1: Concept and meaning of Yoga Therapy, History of Yoga Therapy and its Characteristics. Basic principles of Yoga Therapy. Integral approach to Yoga Therapy.
Module – 2: Concept of health and illness according to Yoga. Development and regression of a disease according to the concepts of body, mind and soul.
Module – 3: Physiology of stress and how stress leads to psycho-somatic illnesses. Stress management through Yoga.
Module – 4: Integral approach to the concepts of body, mind and soul, and how this use allows us to understand the development of disease or its regression.
Module – 5: Yoga for common psychosomatic diseases such as: Back pain, Yoga for the pain of the Siático nerve, Yoga for Diabetes, High pressure, Asthma, Constipation and many other diseases. Yoga for pregnant women, Prenatal and Post-natal Yoga.
Module – 6: Concept and meaning of Multi-Style Yoga, Yoga with rope use, Yoga with chair use, Power Yoga, Flow Yoga, Hatha Vinyasa, Hot Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Teaching methodology.
Module – 7: Methodology of teaching and teaching principles. Teaching practice
Module – 8: Ayurveda, Basic knowledge that can help you to have a healthy life, How to use Ayurveda according to the Doshas to diagnose and cure, Use of Ayurveda to create individual sequences and practice yoga.
The trainee needs to be competent for graduating as a Yoga teacher as per their class based participation and ongoing observations during classes. Trainees also receive valuable feedback on the practical sessions from assistant teachers and senior teachers. They need to meet the certain teaching standards regarding their anatomy, adjustments, asana alignment, and communication. As a trainee, you will be required to work in groups and others on teaching practicums. Applicants must be prepared to undergo constructive training on regular basis. You will be provided with proper study material as well as guidance throughout the assessment phase.
Overcome the theoretical and practical tests that are proposed and perform the formative assessment tests, which will be indicated throughout the course, in order to obtain the corresponding accreditation.
- Daily study. For a good use of the course, the student will commit to dedicate at least two hours to the daily study.
- Teaching materials. The student must know that for this course he will be given didactic material protected by copyright.
- Punctuality. Classes have their established start time that must be respected at all times.
- Optional reinforcement. The student may request these optional reinforcement classes.
The schedule for the course is very dense, but interesting and balanced. Early rises every day before sunrise with one weekend a week (Sunday) will accustom you to discipline and adjust to practice!
- 06:00 am – Wake up with herbal Tea
- 06:30 am – Pranayama, Cleansing, Mudras and Bandhas
- 08:15 am – Vinyasa Flow
- 10:00 am – Breakfast
- 11:00 am – Yoga Philosophy
- 12:10 pm – Alignment
- 13:15 pm – Lunch
- 14:00 pm – Rest Time
- 15:00 pm – Karma Yoga
- 16:00 pm – Anatomy
- 17:15 pm – Ashtanga
- 18:45 pm – Tea break
- 19:00 pm – Meditation
- 20:00 pm – Dinner
- 22:00 pm – Light Out
The Association for Yoga and Meditation will award you the 300-Hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Rishikesh and this is internationally recognized by Yoga Alliance USA . After successfully completing your certification you can register with Yoga Alliance USA.
What we expect from you
- Normal physical and psychological resilience
- Harmonious and balanced cooperation in the training group
- Relaxed after the training weekend
- Election of a further participant as a training and training partner for deepening the content of the training
- Take-over of small activities to the common good of the group in the course of the training (Karmayoga): (eg preparation of tea and meals, assistance in the yoga room)
- Openness and commitment: The training is aimed at everyone who wants to deepen their practice and share with others. A certain vinyasa yoga experience is desirable, however, passion, dedication, and openness with which you want to devote yourself to education are far more important. We expect you to integrate yoga into your everyday life during your training.
- Discipline: Prerequisite for obtaining the certificate is the 100% presence during the entire training and the internship, the submission of all homework and book reports, as well as the existence of the theoretical and practical examinations.
Course Fee and Available Dates
|START DATE||END DATE||PRICE WITH SHARED ROOM||PRICE WITH PRIVATE ROOM|
|2nd of Every Month||30th of Every Month||1399 USD||1599 USD|
Booking amount due with the application fee is USD 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) and remaining fee needs to be paid on arrival.
Course Fee Includes
- Textbooks, Manual, and other printed course materials
- Lessons from 6 professional yoga and meditation teachers and guest lecturers
- Use of yoga props during the course
- Vegetarian meals (3 times a day), 2 time tea
- Comfortable accommodation in the first established school in Rishikesh
- Local sightseeing two outdoor tour on weekend
- 1 Ayurvedic massage, and Shatkarma Kit (Cleansing techniques)
- FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
Excluding– Any other local travel or sightseeing, other items of personal nature.