Overview of 300 hours vinyasa-ashtanga yoga teacher training Course
Rishikesh Nath Yogshala is one of the known Yoga institutes that provides training to aspirants that want to start a promising career in Yoga. The 300 hours yoga teacher training course provided by the institute include everything that one needs to learn for becoming a professional Yoga teacher.
If you are looking for a Yoga course that can make you learn this ancient Indian science from its roots then Rishikesh Nath Yogshala provides you the option to learn the basic and advanced level of Yoga so that you can become an expert trainer for taking it as a career. This course is specifically for the aspirants that want to learn Yoga in depth.
Rishikesh Nath Yogshala provides 300 hours yoga teacher training that includes:
The word Vinyasa comes from the Sanskrit language and its meaning is connection. Vinyasa has three asanas that are practiced for the purpose of giving salutations to the Sun. This form of Yoga is also known as ashtanga vinyasa or ashtanga yoga, it is done by synchronizing breath with the movement of the body. There are 3-4 Yoga poses that are connected in Vinyasa. There are all kind of poses that are there in Vinyasa Yoga including twisting, back bend, forward bend, inversion, and core strength.
Vinyasa Yoga helps in increasing:
- Activeness of the mind
- Removal of blockages in the body
Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
It is the most important course among all that is offered by Rishikesh Nath yogshala for the aspirants. Strength of an individual is visualized after attaining the power of this course. After perfecting the sills of yoga philosophy you will be able to find your true self. Yoga is well shaped by practicing the attainment of Vedanta philosophy.
Pranayama has emerged from Sanskrit. It is a yoga practice that opens up the vessels of nose. Breathing from nose and taking you’re breathing to a whole new level through an asana named as kapalbharti helps in opening all the veins and muscles of the human body. Deepen your breath to reach eternity.
The Pranic Body
- Manomaya kosha
- Pranamaya Kosha
- Vijnanamaya Kosha
- Anandamaya Kosha
- Natural Breathing
- Abdominal Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Clavicular Breathing
- Yogic breathing
- Nadishodhana Pranayama
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Sheetkari pranayama
- Bhramari pranayama
- Ujjayi pranayama
- Bhastika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Moorchha Pranayama
- SuryaBheda Pranayama
- Chandra bhedana pranayama
- Swana pranayama
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
Performing gestures in an integral part of the practice of Yoga as this is something that keeps the body active and energetic.
The Mudras included in this course include:
- Jnana & Chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Shambhavi mudra
- Nasikagra mudra
- Khechari Mudra
- Yoni mudra
Bandhas (Energy Locks)
This is the practice that helps in expanding the capacity of the lungs and breathing at the time of Yoga practice. Bandhas also help in strengthening the body from the inside as well as outside.
The practice of cleansing is an important part of Yoga as it helps in breathing properly at the time of doing the physical postures of Yoga. It also helps in removing the block channels in the body.
The Yoga cleansing includes:
- Kapalbhati Cleansing
- Nauli Kriya
- Jalaneti Satkarma
- Agnisar Kriya
- Rubber neti
A proper understanding of the physical body is provided to the aspirants so that they can easily prevent any kind of injury after or during the Yoga practice. Two types of anatomy in Yoga include Spiritual and Physical.
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Bodily systems
- Digestive system
- Nervous System
It is the foundation of the courses that are offered by Rishikesh Nath Yogshala, it is the key for generating yogic strength. By learning the Philosophy of Vedanta, you will be able to understand the foundation keys of Yoga.
As the Sanskrit word Asth means eight, this Yoga practice has eight branches that are followed for practicing it. It is one of the most known practices of Yoga that has various health benefits.
There are various meditation techniques that are a part of this course for helping aspirants to learn the ways to have a control on their breath.
All the courses provided by Rishikesh Nath Yogshala are affiliated and there is a certification that is provided at the end of the course. The 300 hours yoga teacher training is a 29 days course that starts from the 2nd of every month till 30th.
The location of the institute is peaceful with the lush green surroundings. There are some of the expert Yoga trainers that are working with us for helping Yoga aspirants to become better professionals by learning the science of Yoga in the right way.
We offer all the facilities that can make it easy for people to learn Yoga without facing any kind of difficulties.
Get in touch with us today to get more details!
The course is built on the principle of occupation in the school, so we will live, eat and engage in the building of our school. For the entire duration of the training, the school will be your second home, where you will feel comfortable and cozy. All rooms are clean, include a shower, hairdryer, double bed with fresh linens.
Accommodation in the school is individual as well as shared. The food in the school is exclusively vegetarian. Our menu consists of fresh, tasty and varied food, prepared according to Ayurvedic canons. The dishes are chosen in such a way that the students are full of energy and vigor for successful learning.
The trainee needs to be competent for graduating as a Yoga teacher as per their class based participation and ongoing observations during classes. Trainees also receive valuable feedback on the practical sessions from assistant teachers and senior teachers. They need to meet the certain teaching standards regarding their anatomy, adjustments, asana alignment, and communication. As a trainee, you will be required to work in groups and others on teaching practicums. Applicants must be prepared to undergo constructive training on regular basis. You will be provided with proper study material as well as guidance throughout the assessment phase.
Overcome the theoretical and practical tests that are proposed and perform the formative assessment tests, which will be indicated throughout the course, in order to obtain the corresponding accreditation.
- Daily study. For a good use of the course, the student will commit to dedicate at least two hours to the daily study.
- Teaching materials. The student must know that for this course he will be given didactic material protected by copyright.
- Punctuality. Classes have their established start time that must be respected at all times.
- Optional reinforcement. The student may request these optional reinforcement classes.
- 05:00-06:00 am – Wake up with herbal Tea
- 06:00-07:30 am – Prayanama, Mantra chanting, Mudras and Bandhas
- 07:30-09:00 am – Vinyasa Flow
- 09:00-10:00 am – Breakfast
- 10:00-11:00 am – Self study
- 11:00-12:00 pm – Yoga Philosophy
- 12:15-13:15 pm – Alignment
- 13:15-14:15 pm – Lunch
- 14:00-15:00 pm – Rest
- 15:00-16:00 pm – Karma Yoga
- 16:00-17:00 pm – Anatomy
- 17:00-18:30 pm – Ashtanga Yoga
- 18:30-19:00 pm – Tea break
- 19:00-20:00 pm – Meditation
- 20:00-21:00 pm – Dinner
- 22:00 pm – Light Out
What we expect from you
- Normal physical and psychological resilience
- Harmonious and balanced cooperation in the training group
- Relaxed after the training weekend
- Election of a further participant as a training and training partner for deepening the content of the training
- Take-over of small activities to the common good of the group in the course of the training (Karmayoga): (eg preparation of tea and meals, assistance in the yoga room)
- Openness and commitment: The training is aimed at everyone who wants to deepen their practice and share with others. A certain vinyasa yoga experience is desirable, however, passion, dedication, and openness with which you want to devote yourself to education are far more important. We expect you to integrate yoga into your everyday life during your training.
- Discipline: Prerequisite for obtaining the certificate is the 100% presence during the entire training and the internship, the submission of all homework and book reports, as well as the existence of the theoretical and practical examinations.
Course Fee and Available Dates
|START DATE||END DATE||PRICE WITH SHARED ROOM||PRICE WITH PRIVATE ROOM|
|2nd of Every Month||30th of Every Month||1399 USD||1599 USD|
Booking amount due with the application fee is USD 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) and remaining fee needs to be paid on arrival.
Course Fee Includes
- Textbooks, Manual, and other printed course materials
- Lessons from 6 professional yoga and meditation teachers and guest lecturers
- Use of yoga props during the course
- Vegetarian meals (3 times a day), 2 time tea
- Comfortable accommodation in the first established school in Rishikesh
- Local sightseeing two outdoor tour on weekend
- 1 Ayurvedic massage, and Shatkarma Kit (Cleansing techniques)
- FREE HIGH SPEED WiFi
Excluding– Any other local travel or sightseeing, other items of personal nature.