Overview of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
Rishikesh Nath Yogshala covers 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course. Our 200 Hours Yoga Teachers Training Program is certified and recognized worldwide through Yoga Alliance USA. For years, our Yogshala’s vision is to offer Meditation and Yoga Programs that help to transform the consciousness and help the people live a spirituality fulfilling life stranded in genuine inner experience and knowledge.
Some of the courses we cover include
Asana, Teaching Practice, Pranayama, Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practice, Meditation, Yogic Philosophy, Cleansing Processes, Hatha Yoga Pradipica, Bandhas, Mantra Recitation and Mudras.
The objective of the TTC Course is to provide beginners and experienced Yoga students with strong technical and theoretical experience. This will enable them to perform Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Primary Series with perfection and correct alignment. The course will equip the future teachers to be completely autonomous and ready to run their own yoga classes at the highest standards.
At Rishikesh Nath Yogshala, students can easily learn a unique combination of different Yoga principles and we practice the injury free yoga for all ages and genders. Every morning will start with Pranayam classes focussed on different beathing techniques and this gives a good foundation of Ashtanga Vinyasa flow classes. Initially the classes are lead by the senior teacher and later on the students perform their own self practices.
The subject of classes change every week, going from Yoga Philosophy to anatomy of Ayurveda, from hatha yoga to Ashtanga Yoga. On the top of that, the students also provide marketing classes during which students will get tips on how to promote themselves as Yoga teachers as Yoga teachers and how to market themselves for their future Yoga classes.
Hatha Yoga Asanas, Pranayama and Different types of Meditation (Primary Level), Kriyas – Cleansing Process, Recitations, Other Practices, Teaching Practice, Anatomy and Physiology of Yogic Practice, Yoga Philosophy, Sanskrit Numbers, Mudras, Bandhas, Mantra Recitations.
- 1. Yoga philosophy of Eight Limbs of Ashtanga and Raja Yoga and Yoga Sutras
- 2. Ethics of Yoga teaching
- 3. Physiology and anatomy of including mudras, chakras, nadis, health benefits etc.
- 4. Yoga business management
- 5. Yoga Lifestyle
- 6. Introduction to Ayurveda
- 7. Teaching Methodology including sequencing, adjusting , teaching standards, and teacher and learner styles
If you are ready for change and growth, we look forward to seeing you.
Training is an intense experience for both physically and mentally. We are looking forward to sweating together, laughing and growing together. Give yourself a journey that will take you many miles in your life and experience a time with many new impulses and joy, together with the Inside Yoga Team. Our training is Yoga Alliance certified and recognized worldwide.
Week 1: Alignment – Alignment
alignment, anatomy, and physiology are the main building blocks for a good knowledge of movements. Yoga-specific anatomy and physiology skills accompany you this week. What muscles do I have to activate in the cobra and which ones do not? Why do I have to activate certain muscles? Which movement starts first.
In detail, you will learn the movement and support of the individual asanas that accompany you in your practice. Look forward to intensive functional and practical anatomy.
Week 2: Vinyasa – hour construction
in the training week be established and practiced in a specific sequence of movements asanas. Vinyasa is the movement of life. Everything is in motion and everything is in change. Everyone of us has already experienced how life goes up and down. There is never a phase in life that lasts forever. At some point, a time for the change of the life phase comes. How does this particular turn? Which movement sequences make sense and which less? Your breathing and your movements are coordinated and the connections are illuminated in all facets. Rejoice in flowing hours and be open to change.
Week 3: Adjustment – correction techniques
One of the most important and valuable tools for you as a yoga teacher is the tactile correction technique (Adjustment). In this training week you will learn in a structured and tactful manner, to correct your participants. All questions, where do I have to stand, where can I tackle, may I push or push, be taught in the training week. Look forward to a variety of adjustment techniques to many asanas and gain safety and competence for your lessons.
Week 4: Teaching – methodology and didactics
in this training week you learn to use the different tools efficiently.
Your tone, body language and content from Adjustment, Alignment and Vinyasa will be brought to the fore for you and illuminated. You learn to stand in front of a group and teach. How can I teach with my voice and body language?
The last 3 days are the exam days, 90 minutes written exam, and each participant has 20 minutes of practical exam to teach a group.
Practice instruction of yoga training:
- • 100 hours yoga practice lessons, divided into
- • units on Yoga Beginners Level, Yoga Basic Level, Yoga Advanced level,
- • yoga variations, Pranayama breathing exercises, and meditation and chanting.
- • Business aspects of yoga: What kind of insurance do I need as a yoga teacher?
- • How do I submit my income to the tax office? How do I start as a yoga tutor?
- • Which obstacles do I have to consider?
- • 10 hours trial lesson (teacher training)
- • Module 1: technology, training, practice
frequent yoga classes, as required by the Yoga Alliance, only for training participants – with the theoretical background and handouts for each unit
- • Module 2: Teaching methodology
hours building for various yoga units
- • Module 3: Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Anatomy/yoga anatomy is part of Module 1
- • Module 4: Yoga philosophy and ethic -Lifestyle
all important content of classical yoga philosophy
- • Module 5: Electives
Yoga units that can be consumed in addition to the practical seminars in our open hours
- • Module 6: Teaching training
classes through the training participants with detailed feedback rounds and final discussions
A certain basic articulation can never hurt in yoga. Nevertheless, we do not try to overpower our participants at the same time. Therefore, we also start with the beginner’s and basic level in practical lessons and work together week by week to the variations.
For the yoga training, not all asanas have to be 100% dominated. A good yoga teacher does not have to stand out due to particularly strong muscle strength or exaggerated jointness but should accompany his / her students with the help of the yoga techniques above all well.
Focus on training are the topics:
- “How do I manage the Asana correctly?”
- “How can I properly help?”
- “How do I build a fluid yoga class?”
Monday to Friday:
- 05:00 am – Wake Up
- 05:45 am – Herbal Tea
- 06:00 am – 07:00 am : Shatkarma/ Kriyas (Yogic Cleansing)
- 07:00 am – 08:30 am : Yoga asana (Postures)
- 08:30 am – 09:00 am : Mantra chanting (Sacred Sounds)
- 09:15 am – 10:15 am : Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- 10:15 am – 10:30 am : Breakfast (Fresh Seasonal Juice)
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am : Yoga Philosophy/ Ayurveda
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm : Lunch
- 12:30 pm – 02:00 pm : Rest
- 02:00 pm – 03:15 pm : Self Study
- 03:30 pm – 04:30 pm : Anatomy/ Physiology
- 04:30 pm – 06:00 pm : Yoga asana
- 06:00 pm – 06:45 pm : Meditation
- 07:00 pm – 08:30 pm : Dinner
- 08:45 pm – 09:30 pm : Questionnaire
- 10:30 pm – Lights Out
- 05.00 am – Wake up
- 05.45 am – Herbal Tea
- 06.00 am – 07:30 am : Mantra Yoga
- 07.30 am – 08:15 am : Meditation
- 08.15 am – 10:00 am : Yoga Asana, Pranayama
- 10.00 am – 10:30 am : Breakfast
- 11.00 am – 12:00 midday : Questionnaire
- 12.00 pm – Free – Enjoy your Weekend
What do we expect from you?
Openness and commitment: The training is aimed at everyone who wants to deepen their practice and share with others. A certain vinyasa yoga experience is desirable, however, passion, dedication, and openness with which you want to devote yourself to education are far more important. We expect you to integrate yoga into your everyday life during your training.
Discipline: Prerequisite for obtaining the certificate is the 100% presence during the entire training and the internship, the submission of all homework and book reports, as well as the existence of the theoretical and practical examinations.
- 65 Asanas & 5 Basic Meditation Techniques
- 3 types of Pranayama(s)
- Shatkarma: which includes 5 types of Body Cleansing Techniques
- Body Alignment Techniques
- How to teach individual and group sessions
- Business ethics of Yoga and setting up a Yoga School
- Holistic approach to learning of Therapeutic Yoga Teaching
- Opportunity to train under award winning Ashtanga Vinyasa flow lead Trainers
- Full Residential Teacher Training Course offered in surroundings of nature.
- Experience life in a Yogic Culture and a disciplined lifestyle
Course Eligibility and Requirements
- Any adult (Male or Female) can enroll for this course
- The individual should not be physically challenged or suffering from medical ailments or chronic disorders
- Every participant has to adhere to the minimum attendance* criteria for classes
- Successful completion of homework, quizzes, in-class and take home projects/exams
- Participation in a final in-class practice teaching workshop
- Fulfillment of Class Completion Requirement (Varies per training, Specifics noted on your training schedule)
- No of Maximum Seats : Only 20 students per batch
Course Fee and Available Dates
|Start Date||End Date||Price With Shared Room||Price With Private Room|
|3rd of month||30th of month||999 USD||1199 USD|
To confirm availability drop us a mail at [email protected] or you may ask live support representative by initiating the chat by clicking the Live Support button on screen.
Booking amount due with the application is USD 200 (non-refundable advance towards the course fee) and remaining fee needs to be paid on arrival.
Course Fee Includes
- 1. Textbooks, Manual, and other printed course materials
- 2. Lessons from 8 professional yoga and meditation teachers and guest lecturers
- 3. Use of yoga props during the course
- 4. Vegetarian meals (3 times a day), 2 time tea
- 5. Comfortable accommodation in the first established ashram in Rishikesh
- 6. Local sightseeing four outdoor tour on weekend
- 7. 2 Ayurvedic massage, Shatkarma Kit (Cleansing techniques)
- 8. FREE WiFi
Excluding- Any other local travel or sightseeing, other items of personal nature.